[Wikipedia-l] Logging out

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 21:05:07 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 17 September 2002 12:01 pm, you wrote:
> >The system seems to have developed a new bug!
> >
> >I can be properly logged in and occupied for a time when I try to go to
> >another page, and it appears as though I had logged out.  If this has
> >happened while I was working on a longer edit, it means that the edit is
> >then credited to my URL rather than my pseudonym.

Yup - I have the same problem with my browser of choice Konqueror 2.2.2 on
Linux Mandrake 8.2. I do not have the same problem with IE 6.x on Win 2000 or
XP.

Up until a day or two ago I would be logged out /very/ often but now it
occurs only after I have been away from my computer for more than a few
minutes.

This is still annoying but probably nothing to loose sleep over.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)