[Wikipedia-l] Another source of information

Sean Barrett sean at epoptic.org
Fri Sep 13 03:57:20 UTC 2002

I am pleased to introduce another source of information.  I don't think
that simply dumping Mr. Phillips' work into the Wikipedia is a
particularly good idea -- he isn't writing encyclopedia articles.
However, we have his permission to incorporate his work freely.

Is there a place, perhaps in Meta, that we can preserve this note?

--~~~
 the Epopt