[Wikipedia-l] non-constructive

tarquin tarquin at planetunreal.com
Thu Sep 12 12:56:08 UTC 2002

This is one of those occasions where NPOV is prescriptive as well as
descriptive.
We should point out that the term has been abused to a point where many
people are not aware of its original meanings, but that should not stop
us from, using it correctly.
In the same way, the page on Swastika explains the origins of the symbol
as well as its misuse, and does not shirk from showing an image of one.