[Wikipedia-l] "genetically unequiped" women

tarquin tarquin at planetunreal.com
Wed Sep 11 15:47:28 UTC 2002

Adam Williamson wrote:

>Ah, but you see that's a different point. That's to do with freedom of
>*expression*. Tarquin said he opposed Jaap's right to have the opinion
>in the first place, not his right to express it.

Yes, but I have to right to the *opinion* that Jaap doesn't have the
right to to his opinion...
etc etc etc

Jaap's comment was offensive, he appears to have left the building
without explaining is he really meant it or was just kidding in bad taste.
meanwhile, we're wrapping ourselves in knots.

Can we say case closed? we're wasting good editing time!

tarquin