[Wikipedia-l] little earthquakes page - song extract?!

Giskart giskart at linux.be
Wed Sep 11 05:47:51 UTC 2002

Daniel Mayer wrote:

>Unless I am mistaken, the Dutch Wikipedia is hosted in the United States
>along with the other Wikipedias. Therefore US law is the only one that
>counts. But you can make any policies you wish for your own 'pedia so long as
>it doesn't break US law (which I do believe is a lot more permissive in this
>case).

Yes, now the Dutch Wikipedia is hosted in the United States. But it does
not seems to my good policy to include illigal content . I I hope the
Wikipedias can stay  together and hosted by Bomis but you can never be
sure. If we must look for i new host (in Europ) there must not even a
hint  of copyright violation.  It is better to save than sorry like the
say......     -- giskart