[Wikipedia-l] Watch this user

koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com
Tue Sep 10 19:32:55 UTC 2002

>But people should be able to tell who is watching them. :)
>
>-- Daniel (Mikkelsen)

That's easy.  If you're in the U.S., on any given day it's the FBI,
CIA, DEA, ATF, FTC, FCC, NSA, RIAA, MPAA, local police, surveillance
cameras at any store or bank, and possibly John Ashcroft himself.  Oh,
and also your neighbor, who believes all the stuff on TV about how
unsafe it is to walk outside.

In most of those cases, I care.  As far as who's watching what I edit,
I don't really.  I suppose that's because I try to avoid writing about
controversial subjects (you can see why).  ;-)  What do others think?

kq