[Wikipedia-l] Stephen Gilbert message of Sep 3

Helga Hecht helgah at email.com
Sat Sep 7 18:12:30 UTC 2002

Hello Stephen,

I am just now reading through your message in answer to my previous message and want to thank you for your detailed answers.

I would like to clear up a point with you on the text taken from the talk page of Neturei Karta

> For example : There was a Daily Express Newspaper
> declaration March 1933: Judea  declares War on
> Germany. This militant Zionist group has in 1997
> been verified by other religious Jewish groups
> http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/ and
> http://www.netureikarta.org/ (wikipedia
article:
> Neturei Karta) as cause of WW II.
>
> One has to wonder why any of this is being hidden ?

"It's not "hidden" that such a headline was printed.
What is being disputed is your claim that this was a
cause of WWII." (That was your answer)

This is not my claim,that this was a cause of WWII, the Neturei Karta stated that.

What I claim, which was taken out from [[Berlin]],
that after the March Declaration of War on Germany by worldwide Judea, Hitler forbade, called a boycott not to buy in Jewish stores. Jews in Germany wrote a letter against the Jews of the World Judea Declaration of War on Germany. This however did not save them from the wrath of the dictator. (I am writing from memory, not looking up the exact wording, but I re-entered the text taken out by someone on Berlin/talk).

You say , it was not "hidden", that such a headline was printed.

My quote of it was taken out of the Berlin wiki subject page along with the Leonard Bernstein Concert. A reference to the war declaration was taken out of the Neturei Karta subject page.

Please let me know some reputable books, that show this newspaper article at the same time when they show the events leading up to WW II.

None of the books in America have showed me this. I did not find out about it until I saw it on internet.

Thank you for sharing your information.
H. Jonat