[Wikipedia-l] Re: Ban warning to GrahamN

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 7 03:35:36 UTC 2002

On Friday 06 September 2002 06:16 pm,  The Cunctator wrote:
> But it isn't. Rather, merciless editing and ignoring personality has
> worked every time so far.

If you consider the fact that Michael Tinkler and JHK leaving the project due
to kook fatigue as "working" then I would have to agree with you.

> We already have sufficient policies in place for banning people. The
> harm in expanding them would outweigh the benefits.

I don't think anybody is talking about expanding any current polices. What is
needed is some enforcement of policies that we already have.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)