[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia article on : Honr. B. Carroll Reece, Tennessee

Michael R. Irwin mri_icboise at surfbest.net
Fri Sep 6 07:24:06 UTC 2002

Helga Hecht wrote:

> I know several of us worked for a while on an article
> about B. Carroll Reece. I do not find it in wikipedia now. I know I just read a mention of him in one the list messages. Can anyone who worked on it give me an idea as to what happened to the article ? Thanks a lot.
> H. Jonat

Helga, I did not work on the article but a search
turned up these articles:

Article text matches

1.German expulsion after World War II (2280 bytes)
2.List of poets (15391 bytes)

Perhaps it was merged into one of these.

There has also been some extensive discussion on
the list recently about deleting small or poor
stubs to improve our readers initial impressions
of our content quality.

The emerging consensus on the list seemed split
about fifty/fifty so it is possible that a random
editor has deleted this as being too small and
stubby.

I hope this was helpful.

Regards,
Mike Irwin