[Wikipedia-l] Hi there!

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Fri Sep 6 01:48:03 UTC 2002

Adam Williamson wrote:

> Well, since I seem to have spent most of the last few days posting
> wikipedia stuff, thought i'd pop my head up and say hi to the mailing
> list. I was wondering where i'd find the tedious, long and
> counter-productive arguments, and it looks like I hit paydirt! :). (No
> offence intended to anyone - just an observation that long, tedious and
> counter-productive arguments are entirely inevitably in any internet
> system of a given complexity...) Have already redirected anything
> involving the words "Helga", "jewish" or "holocaust" directly to trash.
> ;). Anyway, not much to say, except Hi!, and I hope the stuff i've
> contributed has been useful and appreciated. Wikipedia seems like a
> great project, and I hope it succeeds even more than it is at present.
> Thanks everyone, bye!

Hi, welcome...

Yep, every group has somewhere to argue and this appears to be it!
Thanks for the idea of making an extra filter for my inbox to remove
conversations I'm not the slightest bit interested int... I hadn't
thought of it.

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

And on the seventh day, God said 'What my world needs is a creature
that will truly appreciate it in all its facets' -
and so He made the kitten.

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: