[Wikipedia-l] Helga again

Michael R. Irwin mri_icboise at surfbest.net
Thu Sep 5 23:34:12 UTC 2002

Ray Saintonge wrote:

> Michael R. Irwin wrote:
>

> >If the fact that I do not view Jewish lives
> >as inherently more valuable than other human
> >lives (or discussion of events surrounding their
> >death inherently "offensive") "offends" you or
> >others then I feel that this is unfortunate.
> >
> I don't even consider American lives more valuable than others.

As a former military brat with 3 siblings who
served in the U.S. Armed Forces, and a
brother-in-law still serving, I am probably
somewhat biased.   At least when it comes to
giving the other armed people a "fair" chance once
the dreck hits the fan.

Still I can acknowledge it is an ideal to
strive towards in an imperfect world.

Regards,
Mike Irwin