[Wikipedia-l] Image:Soldierwithwings thumb.htm

koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com koyaanisqatsi at nupedia.com
Sun Oct 27 17:04:02 UTC 2002

Pierre wrote:
>The image namespace is used for sounds as well as images. There are also a
>few .ai, .ps, or .dia files which are the source code of images. But if the
>.htm file is not an illustration of some HTML feature that can't be coded in
>wikicode, and it isn't the source code of some illustration (e.g. Indian
>numerals, IIRR), then delete it.

I know this is separate from what you're talking about, but I also make it a point to delete any uploaded file which claims an extension it's not.  e.g. Jokerman9000 does that frequently, and also has a penchange for uploading .phtmls for whatever reason (frequently containing javascript and some scrawlings about hax0rs).

kq