[Wikipedia-l] Re: [Intlwiki-l] voting on www.wikipedia.org

Tom Parmenter tompar at world.std.com
Sat Oct 26 19:01:29 UTC 2002

|----

|In my country, we don't vote by crossing.
|We deliberately choose the paper with the option we
|tactically prefer, and we put that specific paper in
|the ballot box.

When I first voted in Georgia (U. S. State) we marked out the ones we
*didn't* want.  Very satisfying.

|And I don't like voting much.

We aren't voting.  We're canvassing.

This is the easiest cabal in the world to get into, just write some
articles, act reasonably, don't be *too* self centered and sarcastic,
join the mailing list, and presto-chango, another member of the
cabal.

Tom Parmenter
Ortolan88