[Wikipedia-l] I'm seeing a trend here or How to keepdrivingaway good contributors

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Fri Oct 25 20:05:29 UTC 2002

Are you referring to Larry Sanger wiping Fred Bauder's comments from talk:Larry Sanger?

If so, the custom apparently is: my user page and my talk:user page are mine. Yours are yours. Kind of like you can delete old messages from your answering machine.

But still the problem is: we are getting so big that we don't all know each other (as in a tiny village). The values must be made explicit, and rules to protect these values must be codified. I think that's what this week's debate was about.

Ed Poor