[Wikipedia-l] on a lighter note: lists

tarquin tarquin at planetunreal.com
Fri Oct 25 19:30:18 UTC 2002

Poor, Edmund W wrote:

>I didn't agree to this. It depends on what the reader is looking for.

I knew it!
I raised this *ages* ago. some people agreed. LDC had objections; Toby
said "do we even need a standard? but if there is one, forward"

I waited a good 2 weeks, and raised it again, adressing both of of their
comments. I said "any objections before I make it Manual of Style policy.
check the archive, but I think it's been *another* 2 weeks since then!