[Wikipedia-l] 80,000

Jeroen Heijmans J.Heijmans at stud.tue.nl
Fri Oct 25 18:00:21 UTC 2002

> Would it be possible to move the fantastic-waste-of-space that is Ram-Man's
> latest datadump to gazetteer.wikipedia.com, or somesuch, so they don't clutter
> up the *worthwhile* *encyclopedic* entries?

Why would we do that? Of the remainder of the articles, there's really a lot that are not
*worthwile* either - for now. In fact, there's many country articles that contain less information
than [[Grasshopper Junction, Arizona]] (oh, well, I see now that article doesn't exist (yet)). I
agree, they're just stubs, but then again, there's virtually no complete article on Wikipedia.

In fact, I've been contributing - also automated - all Dutch and Swedish municipalities lately, be
it with somewhat less information than Ram-Man's work.

Jeronimo