[Wikipedia-l] Re: how to deal with uncooperative users

Fred Bauder fred_bauder at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 25 12:55:54 UTC 2002

Many times folks simply don't understand something and can eventually be
brought along. Trying several times would seem to be better than just once.
Some of the other suggestions like revert after two weeks are very good and
energy conserving.

It's a good rule in personal relations to assume people do not change, but
perhaps a better practice to have faith that they can provided not too much
is risked on the effort.

Fred

Message: 9