[Wikipedia-l] Law and Reality

Fred Bauder fred_bauder at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 24 17:34:35 UTC 2002

I notice that on topic Law (in which I am trained) that I want Law to be
about the law I was trained in and practice.  I definitely don't want Law to
be about principles of science or law as the ordering principle of life.

Reality, on the other hand, having no training in philosophy, I want to be a
far reaching and broad article, with philosophical considerations, being
just a part, an important part, but leaving plenty of room for everyday
socially constructed reality and reality as seen from a scientific
perspective.

So, the point. We all like to shape articles so we can contribute to them
and so that they fit into our world view.

Fred