[Wikipedia-l] competition

Kurt Jansson jansson at gmx.net
Thu Oct 24 00:27:51 UTC 2002

Dear list,

Maybe we should take part in the comptition "Les trophées du libre".
It's a good chance to get publicity, and I guess we could also win
something ... :-)

I propose to register for the "Educational" category.

http://www.tropheesdulibre.org/

When I tried to register Wikipedia I was a bit irritated. I guess they
assume a strong tie (link?) between a "developer" and the project. But
maybe I didn't understand this fully. But anyway, I think a person who
has invested more(time/money) into the project should register Wikipedia
for the competiton. I propose Jimbo, of course.

Kurt