[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia subset proposal

Stephen Gilbert canuck_in_korea2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 21 03:46:42 UTC 2002

Well, why not? It sounds good. But I'm confused: why
make the proposal here? Most of us will have nothing
to do with the project, simply because we're not
qualified.

Do you just want to know how we feel about using
Wikipedia articles in such a project? If so, I like
it. Go for it. Good luck.

Stephen G.

http://www.nupedia.com/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2002-September/thread.html#start