[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia subset proposal

rose.parks at att.net rose.parks at att.net
Sun Oct 20 23:09:09 UTC 2002

Dear Larry and members,

     It is hard to form an opinion of this proposal, with just a very bare
outline of it. Nevertheless, the first question that occurred to me when I read
it was, would there be someone in charge of this Wikipedia subset, like an
editor-in-chief or whatever.
     It would seem that we need to have someone in charge of seeing that all
the policy decisions get made, implemented, and documented, and to see the
project through.
     I have a number of questions but the proposal is far from clear to me. I
think more details have to be outlined, before I, for one, feel ready to ask
questions.

                   As Ever,

                        Ruth Ifcher