[Wikipedia-l] Call for a vote (was: Moving the wikis)

tarquin tarquin at planetunreal.com
Wed Oct 16 16:21:46 UTC 2002

Aw crap.  But yesterday you said:

 > Though I think this is a mistaken priority, this is definitely a step
in the right direction.

We can't even agree on a simple URL, and whenever we seem to agree,
someone has to go and change their mind.
It's not surprising the EL forked. and it's not surprising they don't
want to come back.

JW said
 > It doesn't seem like a clean consensus is developing yet.

I may be wrong, but my impression is that it's only Cunc and Gareth Owen
who are opposed to the URL change -- but they've between them made
enough racket for a dozen.