[Wikipedia-l] DW again

Jeroen Heijmans j.heijmans at stud.tue.nl
Mon Oct 14 22:15:27 UTC 2002

Today, DW returned to the discussion at [[List of famous Canadians]].
Even though several others have jumped in to calm him down and also
several supporters of his view (with respect to the contents of the
list, that is) have contributed to the discussion, he keeps on insulting
me, and a number of others, at least including AxelBoldt, GWO and
Eclecticology. Furthermore, he fails to discuss any solutions to the
problem at hand except for him being the "owner" of the page, which is
of course not acceptable in Wikipedia.

Given the fact this is not the first time he ignores rules and insults
others (the examples of JHK and Montréalais were posted earlier), I
_strongly_ feel that he should be banned for 24 hours, or at least be
summoned to discuss things at the mailinglist here. As I said before, he
made valuable contributions to Wikipedia, but that doesn't make it
allright to ignore all rules and insult other, good-willing, Wikipedians.

Jeronimo