[Wikipedia-l] policy suggestion: don't create pages for everything

Thesmelialichu at aol.com Thesmelialichu at aol.com
Mon Oct 14 15:02:49 UTC 2002

Tarquin said:
<I suggest:
* make the character pages into redirects. remove links from the main
article. In the talk page of the main article, list the removed links,
with a note to the effect that those topics do not yet have enough
material to have articles to themselves>

Which gives me an idea for an ice feature, that would be the ability to link
to a heading using a html anchor. I'm not sure how it would work, but I guess
something like [[The Simpsons::Bart]]  would work?

Alex Bradbury