[Wikipedia-l] International wikipedias and phase 3 software

Lightning lightning at chaos-productions.com
Mon Oct 14 00:11:45 UTC 2002

Shouldn't wikipedias that have not been started be moved to the new
software? I mean, there is nothing to change so it seems to me, right now
would be the best time to do something like that since there is no content
and It'd be easier to start them in the new software rather than in the old
and then convert them....
there seems to be a lot of them.. look here:
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Complete_list_of_language_wikis_avai
lable

Also can some pass this on to the international list, i suspect they might
have some more views on this, but i really dont need the traffic from that
list in my inbox.

Lightning