[Wikipedia-l] en.wikipedia.org vs www.wikipedia.org and the Wikipedia family

Toby Bartels toby+wikipedia at math.ucr.edu
Sat Oct 12 21:43:11 UTC 2002

I haven't voiced an opinion on this yet;
however, I do feel strongly about it.
Now, I disagree with mav often enough that I don't want to appoint him
my diplomatic ambassador in perpetuity for all matters,
but I do want to say that I agree entirely with what he wrote.

(I quote the post that I'm referring to in its entirety below,
lest you confuse it with some other post that maybe I disagree with.
But you can stop reading once you recognise it ^_^.)

-- Toby