[Wikipedia-l] Wierd bug!

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Sat Oct 12 04:45:36 UTC 2002

Bryan Derksen wrote:

> At 02:20 PM 12/10/02 +1000, Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
> >When I clicked on a brown link to take me to a stub entry, it seems to
> >take me to a random page instead. And then when I click on my 'back'
> >button to try to get back to where I came from, it takes me to ANOTHER
> >random page!
> >
> >Has anyone else noticed this?????
>
> I'm getting it too, and so is Maveric (saw him comment on it when I
> randomly happened to come by the real Recent Changes page. :)

Whatever the cause, I've given up for the day... I tried to get to my
preferences page to switch off the stubbing in case that was the cause,
but I can't get there! Virtually all links seem to have been
'randomised' and there isn't really anything else to do. I hope that
somebody can figure out what's gone wrong and correct it ASAP!

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

To err is human... to really foul things up add kitten and stir.

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: