[Wikipedia-l] Interlanguage link stubs (was Re: Moving the EnglishWikipedia to en.wikipedia.org)

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Fri Oct 11 11:12:28 UTC 2002

Magnus Manske wrote:

> Brion VIBBER wrote:
>
> > This could perhaps be related to the proposed stub link indication -- see
> > http://www.nupedia.com/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2002-September/005510.html
>
> It is not proposed anymore, I just installed it. Check your user
> preferences. Personally, I set it to 500. Happy stub-hunting!

And how does it work and what does it do exactly? I'm not sure what to
set it to because I'm not at all sure what it actually does...

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

To err is human... to really foul things up add kitten and stir.

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: