[Wikipedia-l] Cite your sources...

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Thu Oct 10 02:44:37 UTC 2002

[sorry that this is unthreaded. I'm looking at recent messages in the
archive and I'm not sure how you're meant to reply to them!]

When I use a website as a source of information, I almost always include
it under 'Further Reading', because I am not including ALL the
information on the page and someone might want to go there and see the
pictures, etc... if I don't list any pages, then the contents of that
article were probably dredged up from my memory. :)

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

To err is human... to really foul things up add kitten and stir.

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: