[Wikipedia-l] Middle East articles and NPOV.

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Oct 8 14:46:37 UTC 2002

I must say I am delighted that some of us Wikipedians have been able to work together on our mutual goal of creating a balanced and neutral encyclopedia article. Since Uri, Elian and Jacob know a great deal about the subject and I know next to nothing, I will probably not contribute much information to this process. I hope more to "grease the gears" so we can work together as a "well-oiled machine" (sorry for the technical metaphor, but I am, after all, an engineer by profession).

See http://www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Talk:Palestinian_territories&oldid=343685

Ed Poor