[Wikipedia-l] Dutch Wikipedia upgraded to phase III

Brion VIBBER brion at pobox.com
Sat Oct 5 11:41:23 UTC 2002

Since testing of the Dutch localization of the new software has been
going pretty smoothly and a final upgrade was requested, I've gone ahead
and upgraded the Dutch Wikipedia to the phase III Wikipedia software.
There may be some remaining rough spots, please let me know!

The wiki's new home is http://nl.wikipedia.org ; the old UseMod wiki
will remain at http://nl.wikipedia.com for a few days so that anything
that may have accidentally vanished in conversion can be copied over.
Then, the .com address will become an alias to the new .org address. (If
there's a way to make the .com one read-only for the interval, that
might be a good idea.)

A list of pages on the English wiki that include interlanguage links to
the Dutch wiki is at:
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Dutch_Wikipedia_language_links
volunteers to help go through the list and make sure links to the
English and other wikis are put into the Dutch articles are welcome.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)