[Wikipedia-l] NPOV and the israeli-palestinian conflict

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Fri Oct 4 20:41:09 UTC 2002

Certainly people who are mistreated are likely to become angry. I don't know why some people bear mistreatment patiently, while others become filled with murderous rage. If anyone can discover the answer, I hope they will include it in a Wikipedia article.

One thing I'm interested in, is how much the anger of Palestinian nationalists is due to mistreatment by Israel -- compared to how much is frustration because of rejection by Islamic nations to assimilate refugees -- and also how much is due to rabble-rousing by groups dedicated to Israel's destruction. How's that for a "dangerous question"?

Ed Poor