[Wikipedia-l] the OsmosisTwo pest

tarquin tarquin at planetunreal.com
Tue Oct 1 15:28:15 UTC 2002

Fred Bauder wrote:

>>I'm inclined to agree in the light of day.
>>You should have seen his comments on OsmosisTwo, he kept editing that
>>page to say "tarquin is part of the cabal and wants to delete OsmosisTwo".
>>Annoying.
>>

>And wrong-headed besides...
>
>It's probably not good to characterize him as vermin, however (pest).
>
>Fred

That could be a language difference. over here, calling someone a "pest"
is not very strong. It implies someone who is mildly irritating, not
damaging or harmful.
His repeated edits of OsmosisTwo, despite my invitation to discuss the
matter on the talk page qualifies him / her.
in the end I left a subject messgae on the subject page itself,
explaining that I didn't find his actions funny, but that s/he would be
welcome as a contributor, providing s/he kept in mind that the 'pedia is
a serious project. :-)