[Wikipedia-l] Re: Policy

Stephen Gilbert canuck_in_korea2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 04:08:56 UTC 2002

--- The Cunctator <cunctator at kband.com> wrote:
> How can one edit a policy page without changing the
> policy? (Barring
> pages like Votes for deletion that is a combination
> of
> policy-non-policy).

Ok, I admit it. I'm confused. I'm trying to say that
policy should be changed first, and then the
description should be updated to reflect the change.
You seem to be saying that the description should be
changed first, and then discussed. Your argument
doesn't make sense to me (or most other people, it
seems).

There are lots of ways to edit the policy pages
without changing the policy they describe: correcting
typos and grammar, linking, re-writing for clarity.

Stephen G.