[Wikipedia-l] Re: WikiEL-L

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 23:11:52 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 20 November 2002 12:59 pm, Ray Saintonge  wrote:
> Another mailing list!!!!!!!  I'm already getting 100 e-mails a day.
>  Should I want more?
>
> Eclecticology

It is not about more, it is about logically dividing posts between general
policy for the whole project and policy and issues that only pertain to
en.wiki. Our non-en.wiki Wikipedians don't want to get 100 emails a day
either when over half are about en.wiki business. BTW, I responded to one of
your posts made here to the English mailing list because it concerned en.wiki
only.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)