[Wikipedia-l] stupid anglicization

Bridget Bridget
Tue Nov 19 20:42:31 UTC 2002

function SetDomain(d) { document.domain = d; }First of all, thanks Oliver. I agree, the current policy amounts to intentionally choosing the wrong name, out of a fear over debate regarding the correct name.

I would also like to point out that we most certainly do not have to worry about the reader finding the correct name (despite their anglo-brainwashing), as Zoe and others have argued, because we have #REDIRECT