[Wikipedia-l] goatse (was F.A.)

Anthere anthere5 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 21:49:08 UTC 2002

>Have you followed that link?
I saw the picture once on the current events (I
think), but didnot realize it was *that* image you
were all talking about.
And, then, I followed the link some weeks later (I'm
*curious*). And discover it again.

>Do you ever want to see it again?

Maybe a third time is not really necessary :-(

But then, what do you propose to avoid the link to be
inserted without anybody noticing ? A special query
for "well-known" offensive web links ? That could be
added in the special maintenance pages for people to
check from time to time ?