[Wikipedia-l] goatse (was F.A.)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Fri Nov 15 16:35:50 UTC 2002

Words, Mouth. I am capable of putting A into B myself, thank you.

You'd be a fool to think that I was saying that people who have different sensibilities than mine, are fools.

And you'd be an idiot to think that I just now called you either a fool or an idiot.

To clarify:
* The article entitiled [[goatse.cx]] sounds like the English phrase "goat sex".
* Anyone who wants to avoid descriptions of sex, should be wise enough not to visit that article.
* Those who read an article clearly (or even vaguely) labeled "sex" have no grounds to complain that the topic actually described sex -- or something related to it.

Same argument for clicking on an image link labelled, "Warning".

Get it now, Ant?

Ed Poor