[Wikipedia-l] Re: Requesting Sysop Status

Steve Callaway sjc at easynet.co.uk
Wed Nov 13 23:33:23 UTC 2002

Having read some of your comments and the arrogance which you have responded
to a number of people who have expressed legitimate concerns about your
actions, I would about as much consider trusting you with sysop status as I
would consider inviting George W. Bush around for supper, i.e. not very.

rgds

Steve Callaway [sjc]