[Wikipedia-l] Re: Enough for now

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Nov 12 16:18:34 UTC 2002

Larry, you are welcome to sail in and sound off any time you want. You know that.

What you might not know is that I appreciate your input very much, even though I don't post a "me, too" every time you score a point. If I nodded my head every time I agreed with you, I'd sprain my neck muscles.

I respect you not only as the founder of Wikipedia but also as a man of uncommon sense. I never had the chance to attend your university classes, so I consider your visits to the list or the 'pedia to be a "class". I take notes (really!) and I'm ready for the next pop quiz.

Thank you for devoting the time to analysis and discussion of the needs of Wikipedia. I am totally in favor of your Sifter idea; please take that ball and run with it.

Sorry about all the posts yesterday, I probably shouldn't have tried to debate the Prictator...

Ed Poor