[Wikipedia-l] (no subject)

Dayton, Nick APX DaytoNA at HPD.Abbott.com
Wed Nov 6 17:55:00 UTC 2002

Dear Dr. Clasquin,

I see from your web page that you got your D.Litt et Phil from Unisa.  I am
writing because I recently began the Unisa D.Litt et Phil program in
Classics and was wondering what you thought of the school and your program.
So far, I believe that it will be both intensive and enjoyable.  What was
the extent of your on-campus time and how frequent was your contact with
your research supervisor?   How long did it take you to complete the
program, and was your dissertation/thesis an iterative process - with many
rounds?   I am not certain at this point whether an oral defense is
required.   Actually, I would appreciate anything that you can tell me about
your program and your interaction with the university.   Any hints or
suggestions as to how best to navigate the system would be very much
appreciated.  Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Best regards,

Nick A. Dayton, Ph.D.
Director QA Operations - Devices
Hospital Products Division
Abbott Laboratories
(847)938-8052, (847)937-1795 (fax)

An organization's ability to learn faster than
its competition may be its only sustainable
competitive advantage.  Peter M. Senge