[Wikipedia-l] Fucking Asshole

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Mon Nov 11 18:17:45 UTC 2002

Well, duh!

If I wanted to hide it, I would have used a fake e-mail address. But I'm not that sneaky.

Besides, just imagine the coincidence of ME asking about a "hypothetical case" of a rant appear on the same day and hour as that rant actually appears, word for word the same?

The point is: what do we do about "obscene" usernames? Is Throbbing Monster Cock okay, just because you see an image of a chicken towering over the skyline and thus "get" the joke? (Not talking about the user himself; he's a good chap; just his nick.)

If we have a standard on not showing the goat man's naked butt, then we have a standard. All I'm saying is: let's refine and enshrine our standards.

Ed "F.A." Poor