[Wikipedia-l] Sidebar change, comments?

The Cunctator cunctator at kband.com
Mon Nov 11 17:18:18 UTC 2002

On 11/11/02 9:28 AM, "Erik Moeller" <erik_moeller at gmx.de> wrote:
> The links are perfectly OK, but I have problems with the words used and
> sometimes with the positioning. The modified sidebar looks like this:
>
> Main Page
> Recent changes
> My watchlist
> Random page
> Current events
> --------------------
> Edit this page
> Watch this page
> Move this page
> Discuss this page | View article
> Older versions
> What links here?
> Related changes
> --------------------
> Upload file
> Special pages
> Bug reports
<snip>
> If there are no objections, I will apply this change later today or
> tomorrow.

Good, except for the question mark. Actually, have you seen the way the
pages are arranged on the Cologne Blue interface? That's probably an even
better way, and maybe should be the arrangement for the standard skin.

Please wait a little longer than 24 hours for feedback. In fact, the easiest
way to do this without *any* problem is to design an alternate skin, put
that up, and then ask if people want it/features from it to be the default.