[Wikipedia-l] Looking for recruits

Tucci tucci528 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 19:33:16 UTC 2002

Hey, Tubby and I (Tokerboy) are working on
Wikiproject:Albums.  I think having popular
music-articles will attract many new users from Google
et al, who want their favorite band's encyclopedia
articles to be complete, so I plan on trying to focus
on this for a little while.  There is a list of a
bunch of important albums on the talk page that I
copied from some site, though those are just
suggestions and you can do albums not on that list.

Tokerboy