[Wikipedia-l] Can I be an admin please?

Lee Pilich pilich at btopenworld.com
Sun Nov 3 22:38:41 UTC 2002

Hi all,

I'd like to be made an admin, or sysop, or whatever you want to call them.
My username is Camembert. I've been around since late July, and have
thought of asking for admin status a couple of times before. It's the
latest goatse.cx vandal and encouragement from mav that have finally
convinced me to ask for the upgrade.

I promise not to abuse my powers by deleting the "Votes for deletion" page,
and if there's some sort of pledge I need to take, then send it over, and
I'll read it out facing the [[Main Page]] with hand on heart.

Cheers
LP (camembert)