[Wikipedia-l] Re: Your message to Wikitech-l awaits moderator approval

rose.parks at att.net rose.parks at att.net
Fri Nov 1 23:30:22 UTC 2002

Hi Members,

     As a moderator of one of the nupedia mailing lists, I do encourage some of
you to volunteer to Jimmy to moderate one of the three wikipedia mailing lists.
This is not hard. It just requires that you check your e-mail a few times a day.
     If a message is posted to the list from an e-mail not on the subscribers'
list, a message goes to the moderator to approve or not to approve the message.
Or you can reject with a reason, like, "Sorry, but you are not subscribed under
that e-mail address. Please use your usual e-mail address or change the e-mail
you are subscribed under."

     I bet at least a few people came up with the same suggestion...

                         As Ever,

                           Ruth Ifcher