[Wikipedia-l] Is it just me or is Sorceforge a @$#%^&*^%$#?

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Wed Jul 31 11:59:04 UTC 2002

Fred Bauder wrote:

> At 04:36 PM 7/31/02 +1000, Karen AKA Kajikit
> > wrote:
> >Another page that mangles itself, with a table this time. I wonder if
> >it's the result of a page wider than will fit on the screen?
> >
> >http://www.wikipedia.com/wiki/Zhou_Dynasty_%28690_AD_-_705_AD%29
>
> I couldn't duplicate this with my Netscape 4.7, but I had the sidebar off
> here. Which is what I have had to do to use the new software. I just
> generally hate sidebars anyway.

If you have the sidebar off how do you get to all the pages? I find it
essential!

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

And on the seventh day, God said 'What my world needs is a creature that
will truly appreciate it in all its facets' -
and so He made the kitten.

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: