[Wikipedia-l] Re: Parsing

Toby Bartels toby+wikipedia-l at math.ucr.edu
Tue Jul 30 20:22:09 UTC 2002

Stephen Gilbert wrote:

>What if you want a bold italic font? I know of only
>three ways to do it on Wikipedia, and none are pure

''''' gives bold italic (more precisely, <em><strong>),
but this is buggy on some browsers.
If you find that it makes a difference to your browser
exactly how you go about specifying the effect,
then you might consider reporting that to Lee;
he could choose the rendering method that bugs the fewest browsers.
(But I suspect that he would give this very low priority ^_^.)

-- Toby Bartels
   <toby+wikipedia-l at math.ucr.edu>