[Wikipedia-l] Wat is een oefenwedstrijd?

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Sat Jul 27 15:05:35 UTC 2002

On Sat, 27 Jul 2002, Pierre Abbat wrote:

> at a ball field, and this time added the comment "foto van een oefenwedstrijd
> van NEC". I cannot identify the game, and it's not used on any of the pedias,
> so I'm deleting it again. What does the comment mean?

Dutch oefenwedstrijd = German Übungswettkampf = English practicing game,
you meet another team outside of the series, so the result doesn't really
count.  NEC is the premier league soccer club in Nijmegen (Nijmegen
Eendracht Combinatie), http://www.nec-nijmegen.nl/

The title reads "photo from one of NEC's practice games".

The Dutch Wikipedia has 26 pages that mention wedstrijd (game), but none
that says oefenwedstrijd.  There are 18 pages on voetbal (soccer), but
none yet on Nijmegen or NEC.  Soccer is big in the Netherlands.

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)
  tel +46-70-7891609