[Wikipedia-l] The Enlightenment: Cologne Blue mockup article

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Sat Jul 27 08:39:34 UTC 2002

Well, the html doesn't transfer well to netscape email, but I can
comment on one thing - you have moved the contents of the sidebar into a
better order. It's driving me NUTS that 'watch this page' is right under
'edit this page' in the current sidebar. I keep on accidentally adding
things to my watchlist and I don't even USE one! What I need to know now
is how to unwatch the darned things... Having 'history' under 'edit' is
a much better arrangement.

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

You can take the dragon out of Alfandra, but you can never take Alfandra
out of the dragon (or the Kitty)...

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: